There will be a mandatory parent meeting Wednesday November 30th at 6 pm on the vault platform. This will to go over all requirements for volunteering for CCC.
Be Prepared to do ALL of the following:
* Donate food for food concession ( approx 75 worth of food)
* Set Up Friday ( min of a 5 hour shift)
* work the meet from 7 am – 10 pm Saturday and Sunday
* Take down late Sunday Night ( approx) 4 hours
* order a CCC Tshirt for all competitors
* dress up as a holiday character or purchase an adult Tshirt which is different from the child Tshirt If you work the floor you will wear the long sleeves Tshirt if you work anywhere else a character costume
There are no children at set up or take down or while you are volunteering this gives you time to prepare and make arrangements. Also while volunteeing you will not get to go home and get your child ready to compete or pick them up
THIS MEETING IS REQUIRED !
last finale practice tonight.. We will be done by 630
September Parent Meeting will be scheduleded for Thursday September 17th 7:00 p.m.
This meeting’s focus will be Competition Season and Christmas City Classic.