TOP STATE TESTING DATES !
Saturday June 24th 9 a.m.
Doors Open 8:15 a.m. Testing begins at 9:00 a.m.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Saturday July 22nd 8:00 a.m.
Doors Open 7:15 a.m. Testing begins 8:00 a.m.
Friday August 4th 3:30 p.m.
Doors Open 2:45 p.m. Testing begins at 3:30 p.m.
GIRLS CO-OP Gymnastics
57 South Commerce Way
Bethlehem, PA 18017
All testing observation is $5.00 per person
Register at USA Gymnastics Member Services- Club Administration-Group Processing.
Questions Contact: email@example.com
Note times may be different than on USAG registration. Times posted on our site are the accurate times.
Click on the link for Andrew Elchin Golf Tournament Brochure !
Don’t Golf but still want to show your support?
You can still join us for dinner.
Get a sponsor .. Beginning May 1st there will be online registration and sponsorships available.
contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
There will be a mandatory parent meeting Wednesday November 30th at 6 pm on the vault platform. This will to go over all requirements for volunteering for CCC.
Be Prepared to do ALL of the following:
* Donate food for food concession ( approx 75 worth of food)
* Set Up Friday ( min of a 5 hour shift)
* work the meet from 7 am – 10 pm Saturday and Sunday
* Take down late Sunday Night ( approx) 4 hours
* order a CCC Tshirt for all competitors
* dress up as a holiday character or purchase an adult Tshirt which is different from the child Tshirt If you work the floor you will wear the long sleeves Tshirt if you work anywhere else a character costume
There are no children at set up or take down or while you are volunteering this gives you time to prepare and make arrangements. Also while volunteeing you will not get to go home and get your child ready to compete or pick them up
THIS MEETING IS REQUIRED !