Monthly Archives: June 2015
The yellow leotards that Rae bought for the girls for StarQuest we can no longer use as our top leotard for this summer. Unfortunately, one of the girls lost it at StarQuest. Also, didn’t realize most of the girls did not have white capris. So I regrouped.
Purple GIRLS CO-OP T- Shirt ( I have it )
Grey leggings ( I bought them today)
New Leotard ( I am ordering on line now)
Cindy will charge your account.
1)Your USAG number will be expiring shortly Cindy will be contacting you via your mailbox for USAG numbers.
2) Your new team fee for July will be put on your June bill and reissued once this is done. New fees will only be if you increased your hours. At this time there will be no team increase until October when our rent is increased. Increase is generally 5%
3) Summer Schedule begins on Monday
Don’t forget XCel schedule as follows:
2 days Monday and Thursday 4 – 7
3 days Monday , Tuesday and Thursday 4- 7
4 days Add Friday 8- 12 p.m.
Some minor Changes:
Wednesday TOPs you will practice until 12:30
Thursday 12- 6 practice will now be 12:30 – 7:15 p.m.
4) Golf Tournament: Very few of you have gotten your sponsorships , donations and esp golfers in. Monday is suppose to be the deadline for golfers. If you do not have the required golfers registered or sponsors submitted by the deadline will be immediately put on your June bill which is due June 30th. We must give the golf course the count and I have to get signs made for the sponsors. So please get them in by Monday.
5) Do you still need volunteer points? There are some jobs that we will need to be done. I will be posting them in the team room over the next week please sign up . The locker room is being moved and the pits need to be cleaned out and we are getting new foam for the pits. We also will need a couple volunteers for the golf tournament to help clean up.
6) TOP testing Friday June 19th 3:00 p.m. All TOP athletes will have practice until noon and will be charged for testing